Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2013
Name : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Post names and Vacancy Details :
Total No. of Posts: 125
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Professor of Sugar Technology: 01 Post
2. Junior Scientific Officer (Agriculture Chemistry): 01 Post
3. Junior Scientific Officer (Organic Chemistry): 01 Post
4. Junior Scientific Officer (Physical Chemistry): 01 Post
5. Scientist SB (Electrical): 01 Post
6. Deputy Superintending Archaeologist: 08 Posts
7. Professor (Electronics and Communication Engineering): 02 Posts
8. Lecturer (Electrical and Electronics Engineering): 01 Post
9. Scientist B: 21 Posts
10. Assistant Professor (Anatomy): 21 Posts
11. Assistant Professor (Cardiology): 21 Posts
12. Assistant Professor (Plastic Surgery): 09 Posts
13. Specialist Grade – II (Microbiology), Non Teaching: 06 Posts
14. Specialist Grade-II (Paediatrics), Non Teaching: 23 Posts
15. Deputy Director (Costing): 10 Posts
16. Assistant Director (Horticulture): 01 Post
17. Assistant Architect: 05 Posts
18. Professor (Paediatrics): 01 Post
19. Reader (Surgery): 01 Post
20. Labour Officer/Labour Officer-Cum-Chief Inspector of Shops and Establishment/Labour Officer(Welfare): 02 Posts
21. Medical Officer (Ayurveda): 05 Posts
22. Medical Officer (Unani): 03 Posts
=>Candidates should possess Degree in Science/Engineering for Post No.1,
=> M.Sc. Degree in Agriculture Chemistry from a recognised University or Institute or equivalent for post No.2
=> Post Graduate degree in Chemistry with specialization in Organic Chemistry from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent for Post No.3,
=>Post Graduate degree in Chemistry with specialization in Physical Chemistry from a recognised University or equivalent for Post No.4,
=> Master’s degree in Physics (Pure/Applied)/ Computer Science or degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science and Engineering for Post No.5.
=>Refer notification for Post wise educational qualification details.
Age Limit : Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 50 years for Post No.1,7, 12 & 45 years for Post No. 10, 11 & 13, 40 years for Post No. 2, 8 & 15. Refer notification for post wise age limit details. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.on or before 12-09-2013. After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted ORA and submit along with all the relevant original documents/ certificates and self attested copies of the same at the time of interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
Instructions for Online Applications:
1. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in
2. Click on the link “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
3. Select the appropriate Post and click on “Apply Online” .
4. Fill all the mandatory fields and submit error free application form.
5. After submission of ORA, candidates are required to take print out of it for future use.
=>Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 12-09-2013
=>Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 13-09-2013.
For Recruitment Advt : Click Here
To Apply : Click Here